Sunday, September 23, 2007

Si Inday (Part II)

Ating gunitain ang iba pang mga nasabi ni Inday tungkol sa mga bagay-bagay sa buhay.


Sagot ni Inday nung tanungin ni Sir kung bakit my rashes si Jun-Jun..

"Allergens triggered the immune response. Eosinophilic migration occurs to the rxn site and release of chemotactic and anaphylotoxin including histamine and prostaglandins. These substances result to incomplete circulation to the site promoting redness."


Ang isda bow!

Amo: "Inday, bumili ka nga ng mga isda. Ay oo nga pala, inglesera ka na ngayon. Would you please buy many fishes for this week's meals?"

Inday: "Judging by your statement, I believe you meant a variety of fish. The term 'fishes' although rarely used, connotes a plethora of different kinds of the said gilled aquatic creatures. But the more pressing questions before I go to the wet market would be: "What type of fish? Fillet or not? Frozen of fresh? (pauses)......
Ahhhh... Given the meager budget afforded by this household's quasi-peasant class taste, I assume I shall source the staple "ga-leewng-gong."
Am I correct?"


Inday nung nagrereklamo kasi ayaw siyang isama ng amo sa outing sa Enchanted Kingdom.

"Don't limit my capacity in the four corners of this luxurious abode. Expose me to the real challenges of the outside world. I want to grow as an individual with dynamic experiences."



Sinabi ni Inday sa amo niya noong di siya pinautang.

"Nurther others with positive, truthful words, not words that hurt. It doesn't cost anything to do so. But mean whay you say, and say what you mean. If you cannot be generous financially, at least be generous with your words."


Si Inday nong tumangging makipagtismisan sa katulong sa kabilang bahay!


"Much as I want to indulge in the proliferation of such indecent and malicious information, I want to lift the stigma and alleviate society's perception of our profession."


Pinagalitan ni Inday si Junior sa sobrang lapit manood ng TV.


"Did it ever occur to you that the ultraviolet rays of the idiot box can bring harmful radiation to the retinal area? It could lead to blurred vision, worse, permanent blindness?



No comments: